The location for the Nada wedding was an extremely personal one; Saudi born Nada and UK born Hasan came together in an ‘East meets West’ wedding in the very ballroom where the first United Nations meeting took place in 1946.
The bridal partie’s choice of floral arrangements where rich plums and reds. Dutch Master inspired florals added to the grandiose ballroom. Furniture by our friend Francesco of Latini Design travelled all the way from Rome. Raja chairs and tables in rose gold were yet another fine touch that made the room stand out!
MEET THE TEAM
- Four Seasons, Ten Trinity Square | Lisa, Head of Events, and her fabulous team are professional consummates. They brought every aspect of the day together and no request was ever too big!
- Cakes by Krishanthi | Krishanthi made my own wedding cake so she holds a very special place in my heart! Her attention to detail and flawless end results are what makes Cakes by Krishanthi one of my favourite in the business.
- Botias | On this occasion, I stayed to take the bouquet to Nada and as I entered the room Bo was straightening her diamonds and paying attention to the smaller details of her appearance. As a bride, this is what we all look for!
- Stuart Wood Photography | Working with Stuart is a wonderful experience. He effortlessly snaps away without any fuss and never misses a frame. Stuart’s varied photography allows him to quickly connect with his subject and captures the magical moments!
- Whitehouse Event Crockery | Mark at Whitehouse always goes above and beyond in all of the projects he works on.
- PSAV | Audio Visual Services | Rowan is the in-house production manager. We worked on this wedding together from day one so it was magical to share the big day with him. From the outstanding lighting outdoors to the ceiling light installation, Rowan’s visual input played a massive role in the day.
WITH SPECIAL THANKS
My team worked around the clock on the week leading up to the wedding. Ordering began the weekend before, with the team in the studio preparing from Tuesday. As the sun rose at Ten Trinity Square on the morning of the wedding my team of 10 plus florists installed the all floral arrangements. Following the install, Nada’s mum entered the ballroom and was so thrilled with the arrangements that she cried – Happy – tears. Nada’s mum then called Nada down to see the final result. Moments like these as a floral designer are what makes my job worth all of the blood, sweat and tears. Fulfilling client’s dreams is not always plain sailing but I dedicate all of my resources to making it happen! Keep your eyes peeled for more on this gorgeous wedding when photographs are ready by Stuart Wood Photography.
Are you interested in discussing Paula’s design process for transforming exclusive wedding venues? Paula Rooney Floral Design is the in-house floral designer at Four Seasons Ten Trinity Square, London. Her team of expert florists create outstanding weekly floral installations for the luxury hotel, weddings and events. Contact us today to discuss your wedding dreams!