While many had their eyes peeled to the Royal Wedding on May 19th we had the honour of creating floral installations for Jodie and John’s private country estate wedding in Cheshire. For Paula it was a lovely opportunity to travel up North and make another couples dreams come true. Enjoy reading our latest Behind the Scenes installment!
Jodie and John’s wedding was a speedy one to plan complete with challenges that allowed Paula to work her floral magic! Soft blush and white flowers with crystal styling was the colour palette for the couples elegant marquee wedding. We opted for beautiful peonies and astilbe to create subtle tones throughout while clusters of beautiful blooms filled the table settings and brought a serene feeling that complimented the finest crockery and glassware. The spectacular wedding overlooked the Cheshire countryside and was the perfect backdrop for the Bride and Groom to say I do in front of family and special friends.
Travelling to Cheshire for Jodie and John’s wedding was a very special experience. Working alongside Helen Eriksen Wedding to make the couples wishes come alive was a clockwork experience as being surrounded by one of the best in the industry guarantees excellent results. Seeing the happiness on Jodie and John’s faces throughout their special day will remain in my mind for a long day.
Paula Rooney, 2018
MEET THE TEAM
- Helen Eriksen Weddings | Working with our wonderful friend Helen was a joy. As always, Helen brought her personal flair to Jodie and John’s country estate wedding; her ability to make everything come together in a tight time frame was flawless. She brought the couples vision alive under a stunning marquee in the Cheshire countryside. Our teams merged to create a day full of love and beauty.
- Pippa Mackenzie | We were thrilled to work again with our friend Pippa Mackenzie. She captured Jodie and John’s love story perfectly!
- The Wedding Filmmakers | Adam and Rachel of The Wedding Filmmakers captured the most intimate footage of Jodie and John’s big day which we hope to share more of in our ‘Real Weddings’ journal series. Adam and Rachel believe in filming the most fun filled moments of their bridal parties day to bring them an eternal keepsake.
- Mahood Marquees | Jodie and John’s meal and evening reception was set in Mahood Marquees. With glowing crystal chandeliers, soft florals and blush tableware the entire marquee sparkled. The marquee overlooked stunning Cheshire countryside and thankfully the weather Gods were with the couple so the views were vast.
- Jennie Sawdon | The beautiful singer/songwriter Jennie Sawdon lit up Jodie and John’s wedding day with her extremely talented vocals. Classically trained in both opera and piano, she is a superstar!
- Whitehouse Crockery | We are always bloom away by the Whitehouse Crockery team; their worldwide sourcing allows them to bring a unique touch to every occasion. Jodie and John selected blush and gold trimmed tableware that looked extremely sleek alongside our floral displays.
- Dine Catering | Dine are a passionate and inspiring catering company that work hard to cook mouth watering dishes. Their bespoke and innovative catering ran with precision at Jodie and John’s wedding.
WITH SPECIAL THANKS
Thank you to my wonderful team who continue to go the extra mile for our couples; they travelled with me to Cheshire to ensure that Jodie and John’s vision came alive and were on hand to make any adaptations on the big day. It was a joy working with our creative collaborators above to bring this beautiful day together. A huge congratulations to the happy couple on their new voyage as newlyweds; may your life be full of love and happiness as you look back on your remarkable wedding day! Keep your eyes peeled for more on Jodie and John’s elegant wedding when photographs are published by Pippa Mackenzie.
Curious how Paula transforms her design aesthetic to create jaw dropping floral wedding installations? Call us today for a free 30 minute Skype or telephone consultation with Paula to discuss your wedding vision.